Notary La Jolla are certified, bonded, insured, experienced and reliable traveling notary Company. Serving La Jolla and San Diego Area since 2015. We provide mobile notary publics that are efficient, knowledgeable and are affordable traveling Notary Public’s in La Jolla and throughout San Diego County.
La Jolla Notary will come to you in the privacy and comfort of your choice. For example home, business, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, escrow offices, law firms, banks, or any other convenient location. La Jolla Mobile Notary is here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional notarization.
Experienced Mobile Notary
La Jolla Mobile Notary is experienced in notarizing documents in the fields of legal, banking, medical, real estate, and more. Notarization is an official certification process from powers of attorney, health care directives, loan documents, living trusts and more we handle all notarization.
San Diego County Notary Service Areas
We conveniently serve La Jolla Village, La Jolla Shores, La Jolla, Bird Rock, UTC, Pacific Beach, Del Mar, Mission Valley, Downtown San Diego, Carmel Valley, Sorrento Valley, Claremont, and throughout San Diego County. For notary service in Los Angeles click here.
What Is a Mobile Notary
A mobile notary is a notary public who travels to the customer’s location to perform notarizations. This can be a convenient and efficient option for people who need their documents notarized but are unable to travel to a notary’s office.
Here are some of the benefits of using a mobile notary:
- Convenience: A mobile notary will come to you, wherever you are, so you don’t have to go out of your way to find a notary. This can be especially convenient if you are unable to travel or if you are in a hurry.
- Efficiency: A mobile notary can save you time by coming to you. This means that you don’t have to take the time to travel to a notary’s office, wait in line, and then travel back home.
- Flexibility: A mobile notary can work on your schedule. This means that you can schedule a notarization appointment for a time that is convenient for you, even if it is during the evening or on the weekend.
- Affordability: The fees for mobile notaries are typically comparable to the fees for notaries who work in offices. However, some mobile notaries may offer discounts for multiple signatures or for notarizations that are performed outside of normal business hours.
If you need your documents notarized and you are unable to travel to a notary’s office, then a mobile notary can be a convenient and efficient option.
Here are some of the situations where you might need to use a mobile notary:
- You are unable to travel to a notary’s office due to illness, disability, or other reasons.
- You need your documents notarized on short notice.
- You need your documents notarized during the evening or on the weekend.
- You need your documents notarized at a location that is not convenient for a traditional notary, such as a hospital, nursing home, or prison.
- Your attorney sets one up for you at his office to get documents explained and notarized at once.
- Bank sends a Mobile Notary because they do not have one at the office.